For people who normally reside outside UK or live inside the UK but are not registered as an NHS patient at west green surgery, we can still see them privately. The GPs at the practice based in London can discuss your health in a broader context and take into consideration your needs and concerns as an individual.
If you are visiting from overseas or have a relative who is visiting, it can be a mine field in knowing how to access health service or if you have a medical complaint. In cases of urgent life-threatening emergencies, Accident and Emergency is the best port of call. However, for less urgent medical problems including upper respiratory or chest infections or for chronic disease management then perhaps seeing a GP that is based in London is more appropriate for you
For more information regarding our services please contact west green surgery at 0208 881 9606.
Appointments are usually Monday to Friday, However ring to check availability or flexibility on the time.
We cater for wide variety of medical complaints including medical assessment and examination for common problems including:
- See and treat of acute problems for adult and children for cough colds, sore throats, sinusitis, ear infections, chest infections or urine infections that may warrant antibiotics
- We also cater for repeat prescriptions
- Offer contraception advice and medication (i.e. repeat oral contraceptive pills)
- Second opinion to your health problems
- Tailored Health and Well-being screening i.e. well-man health MOT or general health checks
- Specialise in chronic disease management including Diabetes, Hypertension, Asthma, COPD, hypo & hyperthyroidism etc
- Medical assessments and reports including DVLA and Taxi, Visa application i.e. for foreign jobs
- Our nurse offers travel advice, malaria medication and vaccinations including ACWY for Hajj (except yellow fever)
Our GPs based at our London Clinic will give you a private prescription rather than NHS prescriptions, which means that you pay for the cost of medication and a chemist's dispensing fee. The fee for the appointment will depend on the length of time, however, the general fee is often:
£75 for 15 minutes
Taxi forms & VISA forms require full examinations and cost £150.
The practice also has in-house translators for patients who speak Turkish, Romanian, Arabic, Bengali, Lithuanian, Urdu, Hungarian, Hindi