For new patients
The practice has a history of registering families and friends at the practice
If you are a patient who reside within our catchment area you can register with us. Use our catchment area tool to check to see if your postcode is within this area.
Unfortunately we are not permitted to accept patients outside this perimeter
What Details we Need
The surgery require a minimum number of details to complete your registration (*). However if you know your NHS number please provide this as this will expedite your registration and allow us to trace your old records quicker
- Full name including previous names *
- Date and place of birth *
- New address & post code *
- Last address
- Last name and address of your previous Doctor
- Date you first came to live in the UK (if you have come from another country)
- NHS number if known (different to your National Insurance number)
Forms you will need
Please download and complete the forms below. Please allow 2 working days for your registration to be complete.
Save yourself a trip to the practice and email your forms at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We require 1x proof of address & 1x proof of identity
- Please ensure attachments are each <1 MB (megabyte) as they may not be processed
- Please make subject matter of the email: Registration, your name, your date of birth (DOB)
- If we require further information we will email to contact you e.g. you may be asked to complete your BP, height and weight
Day Morning Evening
Monday 12-3:30pm 5:00-6:45pm
Tuesday 12-3:30pm 3:30-6:00pm
Wednesday 12-3:30pm 5:00-6:30pm
Thursday 9-1:00pm Closed
Friday 12-3:30pm 5:00-6:15pm
Alternatively bring the forms above to the surgery in person
When registering your child we require that at least one parent or guardian to be registered along with them. Please bring your child's birth certificate or passport to confirm registration. Also please would you bring the child's red book to update our records of your child's immunisation status.
In order to speed up the registration process could you please try and bring their NHS medical card or NHS number. If not, the practice can make attempts to find your NHS number on your behalf however it may result in a short delay.