For new patients
The practice has a history of registering families and friends at the practice from within Haringey. We try and offer a 'GP near me' service towards our patients
If you are a patient who reside within our catchment area you can register with us. Use our catchment area tool to check to see if your postcode is within this area.
Unfortunately we are not permitted to accept patients outside this perimeter
Save yourself a trip to the practice and complete the online registration forms
- In order to contact you if details need to be correct please provide your mobile and email address
- If you do not have these please download the printed registration form below (scroll down) and drop off in person
- Please ensure you reside within the catchment area if not your registration may be cancelled
- Please allow 2 working days for your registration to be completed
Coming in person: What Details we Need
The surgery require a minimum number of details to complete your registration (*). However if you know your NHS number please provide this as this will expedite your registration and allow us to trace your old records quicker
- Full name including previous names *
- Date and place of birth *
- New address & post code *
- Last address
- Last name and address of your previous Doctor
- Date you first came to live in the UK (if you have come from another country)
- NHS number if known (different to your National Insurance number)
Coming in person: Forms you will need
Please complete the appropriate registration form based upon your age and bring to the surgery. Please allow 2 working days for your registration to be complete.
Day Morning Evening
Monday 12-3:30pm 5:00-6:45pm
Tuesday 12-3:30pm 5:00-6:00pm
Wednesday 12-3:30pm 5:00-6:00pm
Thursday 12-3:30pm 5:00-6:00pm
Friday 12-3:30pm 5:00-6:00pm
Alternatively bring the forms above to the surgery in person
When registering your child we require that at least one parent or guardian to be registered along with them. Also please would you bring the child's red book to update our records of your child's immunisation status.
In order to speed up the registration process could you please try and bring their NHS medical card or NHS number. If not, the practice can make attempts to find your NHS number on your behalf however it may result in a short delay.