Alcohol & Drugs support
HAGA Alcohol advise
Patients who feel that they may have issues with their alcohol consumption can self refer to the Haringey HAGA alcohol project. HAGA’s vision is a community with an informed relationship with alcohol, able to understand and discuss its effects, pleasures and difficulties, with families supported to deal with its negative impacts. We want everyone to be able to access support and treatment for alcohol if and when they need it. Contact is confidential.
Visit - HAGA action on alcohol website
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ring - Alcohol advice 020 8800 6999
Drop-in: Monday to Thursday 10am – 3pm at HAGA Alcohol Service, 171 Park Lane, N17 0HJ
- We run informal drop-in sessions here at HAGA, there’s no need to book, just come along.
Pre-booked appointments: Saturday: 10am – 3pm at our Haringey Recovery Service site, 590 Seven Sisters Road, London, N15 6HR
- Instead of dropping in, you need to book first appointments on Saturdays ahead of time by calling 020 8800 6999.
The Grove Drug Treatment Service is a free and confidential service. The service is run by Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust, in partnership with Blenheim.The Grove also works closely with other Haringey agencies, including the Alcohol Treatment Service and the Recovery Service, so can refer on to these agencies for further support.
What The Grove offers
- 1:1 support and groups
- Substitute prescribing
- Needle Exchange
- Support for people involved in the Criminal Justice System
- Support in accessing funded treatment for detox, residential rehab or structured day programmes
- BBV testing and vaccinations
- Club Drug Clinic (GBL, Mephedrone, Crystal Meth, Ketamine and Legal Highs)
- Fellowship meetings
- Employment, training and education, benefits and welfare support
- Support for carers, families and friends
You can telephone us anytime during our opening hours to make a self referral. Alternatively you are welcome to come along in person between 10am - 5pm during the week.
Vist - Blenheim website
Ring - 020 8702 6220 or 020 8365 9032
Address - The Grove Drug Treatment Service, 9 Bruce Grove, Tottenham, N17 6RA
Talk frank is a support service for those patient who take Drugs or worried about someone who takes drugs. They allow for an honest discussion about Drugs. They also have a database of drugs and information regarding each one
Visit - Talk Frank
Ring- 0300 1236600
Insight Platform offer a free, friendly and confidential young people’s support service. We provide information, advice and help to children and young people up to the age of 21 who are living with or affected by drug or alcohol issues. Our service is open to children and young people living in Haringey. We also provide training to professionals who work with young people in the borough.